Young People's Programme
Growing creative skills, confidence and collaboration in the new generation
Our young people’s programme is a cultural programme for 16 to 30-year-olds in Luton that aims to:
- celebrate the unique creativity of Luton’s young people
- develop young Lutonians’ creative skills and experience
- encourage young people from across the town to collaborate creatively
- inspire more young people to participate in arts and creativity — whether as an audience member, or a maker or performer.
To do this, we’re working in collaboration with Luton’s young people to design a programme of events, activities and projects that reflect their distinctive voice.
We also bring some of the UK’s leading creatives to Luton to work with our young people and help shape the programme.
“@revolutonarts is an amazing project that is just giving young people the space to just be.”
— Young People's Programme participant
Are you a young person aged 16 to 30 in Luton?
Do you want to:
- develop your creative skills and experience?
- see creative work for free?
- take part in big creative projects in our town?
- join a friendly family of creative young Lutonians?
Sign up to our email newsletter and join the Revoluton YP Fam!
Find out more
Jo Hudson-Lett, Young People’s Producer