Bury Park Residency
Our Bury Park residency ('residency' means we work longterm in an area) is a cultural programme that aims to:
- celebrate the creativity unique to Bury Park and
- inspire more people to participate in arts and creativity — whether as an audience member, or a maker or performer.
To do this, we work in collaboration with people in Bury Park, designing events, activities and projects that speak to their interests.
We also bring some of the UK’s leading creatives to the area to work with residents and help shape the programme.
Our Bury Park residency is now happening online as part of our Luton-wide 'Digital Revoluton' online programme.
Touchstone Tales — a co-commission with Wellcome Collection exploring the theme of touch through arts and creativity.
From fabrics to jewellery, barbers to beauticians and fabulous food, we're celebrating the vibrant creativity in Bury Park.
Do you live or work in Bury Park?
Would you like to:
- find out about free educational activities for families?
- learn about creative events and activities for adults and young people?
- get involved in creative projects?
Sign up to our email newsletter and join us on a creative journey.
Find out more
Imrana Mahmood, Community Activist