How we took our creative programme online overnight
When the UK went into lockdown in response to the COVID-19 pandemic on 23 March 2020, our usual venues became 'off limits' over night.
In true Revoluton style, we seized the opportunity to embrace digital with gusto.
Over the course of 12 weeks, we delivered over 99 hours of live, interactive online events and activities.
Employment opportunities created
- Created 3 new roles within our team to support delivery of our digital programme
- Commissioned 88 artists, of which 48 were from Luton
- Employed 2 Zoom hosts for 444.5 hours
- Worked with Luton charity Level Trust to send 'creativity packs' to financially disadvantaged families in Luton.
- Worked Luton charity CHUMS to send free ukuleles to young carers.
The Big Strum: 12-week online ukulele programme
Need help delivering online events and activities?
Find out about our Virtual Events Services — we can help take the hassle out of online meetings, conferences, events, festivals and more.